Monday, February 18, 2013

Can't Say I Would Change A Single Thing

You know SOME DAYS we get down.... Hell sometimes we get so down we don't even move out of bed except for what we ABSOLUTELY have to do. But I THINK (notice I stressed think.... because I know I will still have bad days coming my way as we all do) I am finally to the point in my life where I can thank God for the mistakes I have made and for all the GOOD/BAD choices that I have made in my life because I realize I wouldn't be where I am today without making all these decisions..... & Even the bad days that I have (and YES there are ALOT of them) I realize I AM GETTING BACK TO THE OLD ME.... I know it will take time but just the fact that I can say I am getting there at all is a HUGE step! 

Thank you God for EVERYTHING you have BLESSED me with!!!!







You have to be happy before you can let someone else in and make you even happier. Love you my Love Bug!




Hopefully he can put up with me forever so that I will be able to tell my baby girl this! =)








I have been so BLESSED with this man coming into my life for the 2nd time in my life!! 



*Always Keep This One Close To Your Side *





No comments:

Post a Comment